If you’re searching for a rewarding career with an exceptional team of people full of pride for the groundwater industry we serve, consider an opportunity with Headwater or one of its companies.
In addition to competitive salary and benefits, we offer a stimulating and supportive culture. We believe a fulfilling family life is crucial to a successful professional one, and encourage all employees to achieve their professional potential.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Direct all warehouse activities within the Branch. Assist the Branch Manager in establishing and maintaining the distribution of all products maximizing profits of the Branch territory. Ensure that all employees adhere to company practices and policies and function within the rules and regulations of government agencies and regulatory bodies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Supervise all warehouse and operations positions within the branch to ensure that assigned tasks are accomplished and that all policies and procedures are adhered to
• Provide products and services, based on customer needs, through inside sales functions
• Assist in determining staff requirements; execute through interviewing, hiring and training of new employees
• Supports sales representatives utilizing company policy, product knowledge, procedures, and future opportunities
• Maintain inventory control and cycle counts; working closely with the Purchasing Department and adhering to the guidelines set by the company
• Supervise warranty claims processing to vendors monthly
• Develop new markets and customers
• Assist in managing Branch Accounts Receivable
• Serve as floater for all positions within the Branch to accommodate scheduling needs
• Performs other related duties as needed
Skills and Abilities
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Strong management orientation
• Ability to influence through knowledge and expertise
• Ability to learn and understand product functionality, customer needs and product offerings
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
• Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent and can interpret bar graphs
• Maintains confidentiality and uses discretion with business information
• Reads and understands documents such as policy manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Ability to read and comprehend moderately complex instructions, correspondence, and memos
• Ability to write moderately complex correspondence
• Ability to effectively present information and responds to questions in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
• Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
• Plans the time, method, manner, and/or performance sequence of own work; may also occasionally assist in planning work assignments performed by others within a limited area of operation
• Frequently makes decisions of major importance, which may affect the work operations of other employees and/or clientele to a moderate degree
• Uses noncomplex machines and equipment (adding machines, calculators, copy/fax machines, etc.)
• Ability to sell and desire to learn
• Provide recognition for results
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Intermediate: Microsoft Office suite, Internet and ERP
• While performing the functions of this job, the employee is:
• Regularly required to sit and to talk or hear
• Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and to reach with hands and arms
• Occasionally required to stand or walk and to climb or balance
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
• The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
The company will make reasonable accommodations to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and expectations.
If you are interested in applying for that position, please contact Dave Willett at email@example.com
We are currently looking for a new salesperson to cover southern Arizona. We'd like someone with industry and sales experience. Must be self-motivated, willing to work hard and have strong relationship building skills. Works directly with customers providing Legendary Service.
Contact Justin Beaudry for more information. 480-267-7208